Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

3 posters

Popular websites - What's your site?

Solei Sama
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

Leo Posts : 312
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

Popular websites - What's your site? Empty Popular websites - What's your site?

Post  Solei Sama Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:54 am

So forum, where do you all go when you want to be entertained? And keep it classy for the kids, i don't think 'fakku' and 'xtube' are SFW enough for this website.

ITT: 4chan, gaia online (if that's what you're into Rolling Eyes ), MAL, tumblr, facebook, i dunno-- jeez...
    And talk about what you like to do on there... if it has games- which ones are the best, if it has different forums- which are relevant to your interests.

I go on 4chan's /a/ (anime), more than i even watch anime. i also go on /x/ (paranormal) because those guys are pretty awesome most of the time, and sometimes i get a free reading without the awkwardness of a live performance from some old lady in a cupboard with a deck of magical cards. As it turns out, i have a sudden turn of good luck, which is extremely accurate (i actually only started getting lucky a few days after i got read on /x/ so it was a pleasant surprise) as i won a photoshoot, started to lose some weight, and have gotten back in contact with a couple good friends.
    Dinivan
    Dinivan
    Head Dealer

Aquarius Posts : 395
    Job/hobbies : Dealer
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

Popular websites - What's your site? Empty Re: Popular websites - What's your site?

Post  Dinivan Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:05 pm

This is the site I enjoy.
    Solei Sama
    Solei Sama
    Player #2
    Player #2

Leo Posts : 312
    Job/hobbies : Anime
    Liar Game Skill : Strange

Popular websites - What's your site? Empty Re: Popular websites - What's your site?

Post  Solei Sama Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Valvatorez wrote:This is the site I enjoy.

Haha! I enjoy that site too.
    Orange
    Orange
    Player #5
    Player #5

Scorpio Posts : 42
    Job/hobbies : You
    Liar Game Skill : I am a kind and generous person.

Post  Orange Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:29 pm

I came here from /a/, though typically I frequent /jp/ or /co/ more than that board, and only really pop in there when the other two have nothing to interest me at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:24 pm