Liar Game Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you have what it takes to become the King of Liars?

-Pregame Day 2-

Dinivan
    Dinivan
    Head Dealer

Aquarius Posts : 395
    Job/hobbies : Dealer
    Liar Game Skill : Dealing

-Pregame Day 2- Empty -Pregame Day 2-

Post  Dinivan Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:59 pm

The night ends, and day begins. Confident Sharpie will be shot, he pulls out the gun on himself. A shot is fired toward sharpie, however Sharpie quickly retaliates. Soon after, two shots are fired at Solei Sama and AliasXandeux. They don't see it coming, and suffer from their first taste of point loss. An all-out massacre seems to have been set in place on members of the Happy Happy Alliance.

Current standings:

Solei Sama: -1
    Meganekko: 0
    Azazel: 2
    AliasXandeux: -1
    The Great Leon: 0
    Lights: -4
    Haydenish: 0
    The Kittycat: 0
    Zombehs: 2
    BlackCat: 0
    Sharpie: 4
    Darkeman: 0
    Dimentio: 0

The attackers for Day 2 are as follows:

Darkeman
    AliasXandeux
    The Great Leon

The attackers and defenders have 24 hours to PM me their actions. Those who do not PM, will take no action.

Last edited by Valvatorez on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the time from 48 to 24 hours)
    Anonymous

-Pregame Day 2- Empty Re: -Pregame Day 2-

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 pm

woohoo! yeah, I knew lights was going to shoot me. i knew solei would be shot(she is our sacrifice), but i had no idea alias would be shot. its okay, though, the happy happy alliance will prevail. thanks for shooting solei, azazel.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am

Sharpie wrote:woohoo! yeah, I knew lights was going to shoot me. i knew solei would be shot(she is our sacrifice), but i had no idea alias would be shot. its okay, though, the happy happy alliance will prevail. thanks for shooting solei, azazel.

-Pregame Day 2- Minor_setback
    You got lucky. Also, get ready bitches. Darke and I are gonna wipe the floor with the "happy" alliance. If you are in the happy alliance, you better shoot yourself, or else you will be shot.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 am

Sharpie wrote:woohoo! yeah, I knew lights was going to shoot me. i knew solei would be shot(she is our sacrifice), but i had no idea alias would be shot. its okay, though, the happy happy alliance will prevail. thanks for shooting solei, azazel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:53 pm